Best laptop dealers in Bangalore- Laptops are an asset for an organization. Whether small or large, any business needs to invest in a good quality laptop and PC. You need a sturdy, robust, secure laptop with long battery life. The choice of the laptop will depend on the requirements of your business or your employee’s work. Also, with the work from home scenario going to stay for a while now, buying a laptop with the required features and specifications is a must for the organization. As a business owner, there are multiple factors that you may want to consider before making a bulk purchase. In this blog, we will talk about some of those essential factors.
So, here we go! As a business owner, there would be many factors you would have to consider before making a bulk purchase.
Factors to consider before buying laptops in bulk | best laptop dealers in Bangalore
Even though bulk purchasing can give you some serious concessions economically speaking, the quality of service and configuration of the laptop will also have a significant role to play.. In addition to this, there is this entire thing about logistics which involves shipping the laptop to and from the receiver, the costs involved, the effective handling and a lot more. Having said that, we have created a list of factors that you can check while making a bulk purchase decision.
To begin with, know what would be the right questions to ask. These could be to yourself or to the seller. List them below. The details will be shared in the subsequent sections.
- Is the seller reliable? How long have they been in business?
- What are some of the major clients that the seller has worked with?
- Will there be any extra charges
- What all gets included in the after sales’ service?
- The next thing to consider is whether you would want to go for a reseller/refurbisher or you would want to purchase a brand new laptop. Both have their own pros and cons, the details of which we have mentioned in one of our blogs. A refurbished one would definitely be very inexpensive but it would come with its caveats. So, go for a refurbished one only when you trust the seller or buy from Nurture-IT, one of the best laptop dealers in Bangalore, in all other cases, caveat emptor applies.
- Never purchase from a seller who makes return an inconvenience for you or your employees. Be clear about your requirements. For instance, be explicit about the kind of packaging you would want, or how long you would want the return window to be. However, keep in mind that there is a minimum period for which you would anyway be charged.
- Another point to consider when purchasing in bulk is seeing the laptop’s service model. Whether the dealer is providing onsite or offsite services, whenever you face any issue with the systems or networks. On location, support alludes to specialised help presented at your premises. This help is generally required when offsite help isn’t given or the client is completely novice. Onsite support takes longer and is typically more costly. Most supervised IT administrations suppliers offer off site help. This kind of help offers accommodation for both the client and service provider and is additionally alluded to as remote or online help. For the most part, it includes video, live talks, email or phone support. With offsite help, the merchant may remotely interface with a PC or organisation to assist with issues. Offsite help is more private since no specialist will come to your premises. IT administration suppliers typically have many team members. This guarantees that your concern will be settled quickly. Offsite help is quicker as experts don’t have to go to your premises. They can offer direction or associate with your PC or organisation to fix your concerns from a distance. With one of the best laptop dealers in Bangalore, Nurture IT -best laptop dealers in bangalore provides offsite support to its customers and quickly resolves their laptop-related issues.
- Another one of the important factors to consider when making a bulk laptop purchase is to look for after-sales services. No matter how good the brand is, a bad after-sales service can mar your image. Therefore, it is vital to have a good after-sales service to create a positive impression of the brand.
- Also one needs to consider the goodwill of the laptop dealer that you are working with. The clients with which they have worked before whether they are reputed or have a good name in the market. This will ensure that you would get things of best quality with the dealer without a doubt.
Purchasing a single laptop in itself is a major investment. Now consider purchasing it in bulk for several people, all of whom will simply turn to you or one of your departments for assistance every time some hassle happens. In such a case, it becomes all the more important that you are extra cautious while making the purchase. Remember that it is going to be a significant investment for you and your firm. At Nurture IT, one of the best laptop dealers in Bangalore, we offer solutions for all business sizes- be it early-stage startups, or full-blown large enterprises, you just need to tell us and we will get it done. Also, to incorporate the work from home or virtual work model, we have ensured enough logistical support to ensure a seamless transition. Sounds good to you; how about we get on a call?
What benefits are there to buying laptops through corporate laptop dealers with a bulk buying discount?
Bulk sellers are skilled in working directly with manufacturers such as Lenovo, HP, Dell and more and have access to key contacts with these organizations.